The Forgotten Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forgotten Brotherhood

Forum of The Forgotten Brotherhood Ogame Alliance

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LuCiFeR666

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LuCiFeR666

LuCiFeR666

LuCiFeR666 Empty
PostSubject: LuCiFeR666   LuCiFeR666 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:39 am

Hi Everybody just a little about myself.

I am 31 Years old and been serving in the british Army now since i was 16 , I am Married to my lovely Wife Kate and my Name is Dave by the way . I have 2 sons aged 1 and 2 aswell as 2 dogs.

I have Played O game for just over 3 years now playing many accounts ...
Recently my head hurts so much so i have give alot of accounts away
I started by giving away my loved account in uni 16 where i was a few thousand points away from the top 100 started that uni so late and took me 3 years to get there but got crashed before i felt what it was like to be in the top 100 and wasnt a small hit Sad But also give away my uni 20,35, and at the miniute just giving away my uni andromeda and Electra accounts to new owners so that leaves me with my account in uni cappela which is now ranked 158 so going ok there but decided i wanted to start on a none ACS uni and its here so guys i am hoping that this will be a great adventure for us all.

Oh and to who ever does the alliance stuff..why is it we can not send circular message or view memberlist. I can understand not showing if thier online or not but surley there is no harm done by seeing who is in the alliance and where u are without haveing to bimble off to O game Stats all the time Question .
Back to top Go down
hukie

hukie

LuCiFeR666 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LuCiFeR666   LuCiFeR666 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:43 pm

I agree, I'd like to see a list of the players, I don't want to know if they're online or anything, but as far as I know, the TFB-W only has 1 member...

I can live without circular messages (especially if that means there won't be any spamming), but it would also be nice to be able to send them...
Back to top Go down
http://hukie.deviantart.com
LuCiFeR666

LuCiFeR666

LuCiFeR666 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LuCiFeR666   LuCiFeR666 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 5:08 pm

I need Circular i like to know what is going on in the alliance, not much on here same people ..
i feel like an outcast lol
Back to top Go down
hukie

hukie

LuCiFeR666 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LuCiFeR666   LuCiFeR666 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:38 am

Seems like we're the only two members using the forum since february and I really suspect there's nothing going on in the alliace...
Back to top Go down
http://hukie.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

LuCiFeR666 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LuCiFeR666   LuCiFeR666 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LuCiFeR666
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forgotten Brotherhood :: Introduction-
Jump to: